Visit SafetyChain Booth #416 to learn how food and beverage companies are leveraging SafetyChain to transform their food safety and quality operations
SafetyChain Software, leaders in food safety and quality management solutions that automate, streamline and improve food safety and quality assurance (FSQA) programs at all points along a company’s supply chain, will be exhibiting at the 2016 Food Safety Summit, May 10-12, in Rosemont, IL.
SafetyChain will be showcasing the SafetyChain FSQA Operating System, a comprehensive, cloud-based solution that provides a holistic, preventive approach to managing food safety and quality across the operations. Food Safety Summit attendees are encouraged to visit SafetyChain Software booth #416 to learn how SafetyChain’s FSQA Operating System is helping food safety and quality teams:
- Turn paper forms into business intelligence via central repository of data
- Monitor programs and supplier performance
- Automate vendor approval onboarding and maintenance
- Automate the management of HACCP, HARPC and other food safety plans
- Catch non-conformances at the earliest point possible to generate/document CAPAs
- Understand and reduce the Cost of Quality
- Report and trend FSQA data to support continuous improvement
- Manage compliance and be audit-ready 24/7 for regulatory, GFSI, customer and internal FSQA requirements
For companies wishing to learn more about SafetyChain’s capabilities prior to the show – please visit our resource center to access webinar recordings and white papers: https://safetychain.com/learn-more/ or register for one of our upcoming complimentary webinars at: https://safetychain.com/webinars-events.
About SafetyChain Software
SafetyChain Software is the leading provider of food safety and quality assurance (FSQA) management solutions. The SafetyChain FSQA Operating System enables FSQA teams to dramatically improve operations by ensuring supplier compliance and food safety and quality program execution. With SafetyChain, customers are able catch and manage issues earlier, respond quickly to audits and inquiries plus more effectively evaluate performance across their operations for ongoing, continuous improvement. SafetyChain’s affordable, cloud-based solution delivers hard-dollar ROI for food industry companies throughout the supply chain – suppliers/growers, manufacturers, distributors and food service/retail.