Session to focus on how SafetyChain for food helps FSQA operations save time, reduce costs and improve food safety & quality across a company’s entire supply chain
SafetyChain Software, leaders in Food Safety Chain Management Systems that Automate, Streamline & Improve Food Safety and Quality Assurance (FSQA)™, is pleased to announce its upcoming “demo day” on March 20 at 10:00am PST.
During this interactive discussion and solution demo, participants will learn how SafetyChain’s dedicated FSQA automation platform is helping food safety, quality and operations teams:
- More effectively manage supplier, regulatory, GFSI and customer compliance
- Catch non-conformances at the earliest point possible to generate/document CAPAs
- Understand and reduce the Cost of Quality
- Report and trend actionable FSQA data to support continuous improvement
- Be audit-ready on demand
SafetyChain’s solution – SafetyChain for Food™ includes:
- Supplier Compliance: Paperless management of approved vendor programs
- Food Safety Management: Realtime HACCP / HARPC, NCR Alerts & CAPA Automation
- Food Quality Management: Customer specifications & quality metrics automation
- Regulatory & GFSI Management: Compliance & audit readiness – FDA / FSMA, USDA & GFSI
- SafetyChain Mobile: Anywhere, anytime FSQA data collection management
All food and beverage executives looking to save time, save money, and create operational efficiencies should attend this informative presentation.
Registration for this special SafetyChain Demo Day session is complimentary. The webcast begins at 10:00am PST and the complete session runs approximately 45 minutes.
About SafetyChain Software
SafetyChain Software is the leading vendor of Food Safety Chain Management Systems that Automate, Streamline & Improve FSQA at all points along a company’s supply chain – upstream, downstream and internally. SafetyChain for Food™ includes integrated modules for Supplier Compliance, Safety and Quality Management, Regulatory and GFSI Compliance, Food Safety Audit Readiness and Mobile FSQA applications for smart phones and tablets. SafetyChain for Food is an affordable, cloud-based solution with hard-dollar Return on Investment, and is used globally by leading companies across all food industry sectors.