Powerful New Tool Turns Supplier Compliance Data into Meaningful Business Intelligence
San Rafael, CA, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — SafetyChain Software, the leading provider of food quality management systems has announced the release of the industry’s first complete Supplier Analytics tool. SafetyChain Analytics provides food companies a powerful platform that transforms supplier compliance data, records, and documents into real-time business intelligence to improve everyday decision making, supplier performance, and audit readiness. SafetyChain Supplier Analytics extends the value of SafetyChain with the following capabilities:
- 24/7 access to business intelligence on supplier status for documents, acknowledgements, and questionnaires that validate compliance on programs including FSMA, organic certification, and more
- Tracking and monitoring of key supplier metrics in a fully configurable dashboard with real-time summaries, custom panels, filtering, charts, and drill down reports
- Ad-hoc email reminders to alert suppliers when action is required for document updates or online questionnaires require action to remain in good standing
- A Supplier Summary that provides at-a-glance visibility into a supplier’s overall qualifications or ratings for items with specific requirements
- A Visual Scorecard to assess supplier effectiveness against multiple dimensions and gain insight into the organization’s overall supplier program performance
The release of Supplier Analytics furthers the capabilities of SafetyChain’s powerful food safety and quality software to leverage FSQA data to drive operational excellence. The availability of real-time business intelligence enables companies to stay compliant with complex customer, regulatory (USDA, FDA FSMA), and non-regulatory (GFSI) standards, track trends against operational and quality KPIs, and easily share data with key stakeholders, auditors, and inspectors.
“SafetyChain has a proven track record in helping food companies manage FSQA data, records, and documents and a large part of this process is ensuring the compliance of suppliers. SafetyChain’s unique automated requirements management system simplifies the task of monitoring the high volume of documentation associated with vendor approval.” commented Roger Woehl, SafetyChain’s Chief Technical Officer. “With the introduction of Supplier Analytics, our customers gain deeper visibility into the performance of their partner approval programs.”
About SafetyChain Software
SafetyChain Software is a cloud-based food quality management system that reduces costs, waste, and risk for food companies. Our powerful FSQA software platform gives quality and operations managers an easy-to-use tool to automate compliance, safety, and quality programs while providing valuable real-time data to help optimize operations. www.safetychain.com
SafetyChain Software and FSMA Fridays are registered trademarks of SafetyChain Software Inc. All rights reserved.