Complimentary ROI Calculation Offered to Companies Interested in Learning How FSQA Automation Technology Can Help Save Time and Money While Improving Food Safety & Quality
SafetyChain Software, leaders in Food Safety Chain Management Systems that Automate, Streamline & Improve Food Safety and Quality Assurance (FSQA)™, announces the offering of complimentary business case tools for food industry companies interested in leveraging automation technologies to improve food safety and quality.
SafetyChain is the only dedicated food safety and quality platform that helps manage food safety and quality assurance and creates operational efficiencies along the entire supply chain (upstream, downstream & internally), including:
- Supplier compliance / vendor approval programs
- Realtime FSQA data collection/non-conformance alerts and CAPA
- HACCP / HARPC plans
- Regulatory / GFSI compliance and audit-readiness
- Anywhere, anytime FSQA via mobile apps
SafetyChain Software’s food safety and quality automation management platform provides hard-dollar savings and a return on investment (ROI).
To help companies build a business case, tools being offered include:
- Complimentary ROI Calculation: customized to individual company’s scenario to support a business case
- ROI Whitepaper: access insights on achieving hard-dollar savings in time and labor through FSQA technologies; reduce non-conformance/rework costs; risk mitigation; continuous improvement support; and on-demand audit readiness
- Live SafetyChain Software product demo session on Friday, January 16: to see the impact automation can have on FSQA operations
About SafetyChain Software
SafetyChain Software is the leading vendor of Food Safety Chain Management Systems that Automate, Streamline & Improve FSQA at all points along a company’s supply chain – for what comes in, what they do with it and what goes out. SafetyChain for Food™ includes integrated modules for Supplier Compliance, Safety and Quality Management, Regulatory and GFSI Compliance, Food Safety Audit Readiness and SafetyChain Mobile – mobile FSQA applications for smart phones and tablets. SafetyChain for Food is an affordable, cloud-based solution with hard-dollar Return on Investment, and is used globally in 15 languages. Follow SafetyChain and co-founder Barbara Levin on Twitter @LevinFoodSafety